Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How am I suppose to update this blog when really there is nothing new? We are so so early in the pregnancy that nothing changes. I don't feel pregnant I don't look pregnant. And I just already went through all of it. It just kind of all seems well boring. With Carter every thing was new each apt I had I learned something new. Its all a been there done that kind of thing. Maybe it will change when I hear the heart beat. I hope so. I feel like I don't love this baby as much as I love Carter. I am sure that will change though. Carter is here a living breathing being this baby well is still a bunch of cells. Do I love this bunch of cells well sure. I sure can't wait until it has a heart beat though.

When I first found out I was like well nothing is going to change this baby is going to be easy. I mean we already have all the baby gear. Yes we need to upgrade some of Carter's things, like from his high chair to a booster seat and what not but this new baby we don't need anything. Well I have decided that the new baby and Carter need there own rooms. IF it is a girl. I want do the nursery in pink and all of that. If its a girl Carters room is going in to the basement. We have to make it a legal bedroom first. All we have to do for that is put in a new legal window. But that's not all we are going to do. We have paneling in the room now that is all getting torn down. Its getting sheet rocked painted and carpeted. He already has this really awesome twin log bed, and a dresser to go in the room. He has the biggest closet in the whole house and that will be so nice for toy storage.

As for the baby's room well if its a girl my dream is pink and brown. It already has a chair railing thing in there so really all there is to do is paint. Well that and get a new bed set. Probably something I will just pick up at babies r us. I search online for the perfect bed set for Carter for months on end. I was ready to shell out big bucks on the perfect bed set. Guess where I found it. Target and cheap too $40 but all that mattered to me was that its perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.

Well that's all for now nap time will be over soon and mommie duties are calling me

No comments:

Post a Comment